Rovaniemi Guided Tour and Santa Claus Village
Embark on a city tour around Rovaniemi and visit the Santa Claus Village where Santa Claus spends his time every day of the year to take care of his mission in life: to enhance the well-being of children and the kindness of grown-ups, as well as spreading the message of love and goodwill of Christmas Spirit throughout the globe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Arctic Circle crossing certificate
- Christmas exhibition
- Entry/Admission - Santa Claus Village
- Entry/Admission - Santa Claus Office
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Arktikum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Claus Village, European Route E75, Rovaniemi 96930 Finland
Visit Santa Clause office and meet Santa himself.
Make pictures with Santa.
A present from Santa Claus can be pre-ordered.
Visit the Santa Clause post office an possibility to send a post card from Santa Clause.
Santa Clause Village tour and gift shop
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arktikum, Pohjoisranta 4, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Enter the most famous in Lapland museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Claus Office, Joulumaantie 1 Arctic Circle, Santa Claus Village, Rovaniemi 96930 Finland
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Santa Claus' Main Post Office, Tahtikuja 1 Arctic Circle, Rovaniemi 96930 Finland
Send a postcard to your friend from Santa
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Other languages upon request
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.