Rovaniemi Snowmobile Tour: Visit a Reindeer Farm and Meet Santa
This snowmobile safari will give you a chance to ride your own snowmobile on the forest trails around the Santa Claus Village area.
You will get to enjoy the beautiful nature around Rovaniemi Arctic Circle and make a few stops to admire snowy nature. At the end of the tour you will get a chance to meet with Santa Claus himself in his office.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Santa Claus Village
What's excluded :
- Photo with Santa Claus
- Your tour starts with a morning pickup from your hotel in Rovaniemi, after which you will set off for an action-packed day snowmobiling around the beautiful arctic nature surrounding Santa Claus Village. During the tour you will have a chance to stop and enjoy the snowy nature and landscape. Children will travel in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
After the snowmobiling part, stop at a local reindeer farm and spend some time in an authentic Lappish teepee called 'kota' to take part in a very special Shaman ceremony. You can enjoy a short sleigh ride pulled by a reindeer and learn more about reindeer herding traditions. You will also be served some hot drinks and biscuits in the 'kota'.
The journey ends in the Santa Claus Village, where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. After lunch you will have time to visit Santa’s Post Office and souvenir shops. The day culminates in Santa's office where you will have a memorable opportunity to meet him. Please note this is not a private meeting and may include waiting in a line before getting to meet him.
At the end of your tour, you will also be awarded with the International Reindeer Driver’s License and the Arctic Circle Crossing Certificate to take home.
Departure Point :Koskikatu 6, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests accommodating in Rovaniemi city centre, gather at Arctic Lifestyle SafariHouse on Koskikatu 6 for pick-up transfer.30 minutes before activity is estimated time and may vary between 20 to 45 minutes before activity starting time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)