Rovinj Walking Tours
When in Rovinj, you definitely deserve to go beyond the bay area with its cafés and restaurants, beyond the beaches and the cocktail bars. Because this place hides secrets that have so far been difficult to discover and explore for the individual traveler as city tours were only available for organised groups.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guiding services by licensed and professional guides
- Entry/Admission - Port of Rovinj
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Rovinj, Rovinj Croatia
Discover with us this city born out of a historic coincidence, whose destiny will be to become the largest, best organised and most populous and prosperous town in medieval Istria.
Together, we will start in the lower town area and slowly make our way through the upper town, travelling back in time as we proceed uphill to Saint Euphemia’s, as people used to during the ancient Holy Week procession.
We are locals. We were born here. We live and breathe Rovinj at its purest. It does matter to us to present it in a genuine and true way. We will tell you where we would buy the best fruits and vegetables, where the best coffee is made, where the cakes are sublime and the gelato leaves you breathless. You will get the local point of view on many topics. And this is something you cannot find in any guidebook. Honest!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ulica Pietra Ive, Ul. Pietra Ive, Rovinj, Croatia
Return Detail :Church of St. Euphemia, Trg Sv. Eufemije, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.