Royal Bicycle Food and Architecture tour
The bicycle tour can be called unique because of the small-scale group. Maximum 6 people. We visit the Red Light District, go to the market where we will taste Dutch 'sashimi', visit a Surinamese restaurant, we take you to court and cycle through the architectural Amsterdam South. The guides are all university educated and have a particularly large and sound knowledge of Amsterdam and its history. We will also tell you as much as possible about politics, art and Dutch customs. The tour is in total plus minus 4 hours. We also visit a number of museums. Everything described above in terms of activities falls under the price of the bicycle tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - We will make 5 food stops all included in the tour price
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Foam - Photography Museum Amsterdam, Keizersgracht 609, 1017 DS Amsterdam The Netherlands
An extremely interesting museum with award-winning photos and an interesting standard collection
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Albert Cuyp Market, Albert Cuypstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
One of the best markets in Amsterdam and actually in the Netherlands. The multi-cultural aspect of the Netherlands is expressed here as nowhere else
Duration: 20 minutes
Visit: Rechtbank Amsterdam, Parnassusweg 220 (hoofdingang bezoekers: toren G aan de, Fred. Roeskestraat, 1076 AV Amsterdam, Netherlands
If there are interesting cases, we will take you to the Court of Amsterdam.
Duration: 20 minutes
Visit: Ivy and Bros, Oudezijds Voorburgwal 96A, 1012 GH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Best coffee and Dutch apple pie in town!
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Foam - Photography Museum Amsterdam, Keizersgracht 609, 1017 DS Amsterdam The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.