Royal, Communist and Contemporary Moscow
Join 3-hour walking tour and get your cameras ready for taking pictures of Moscow’s most exciting landmarks - Red Square, the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral.
Explore the streets of this grand city with our expert guide to plunge yourself into the life and history of the country.
Enjoy an exciting walking tour and feel the vibrancy of this lively city!
You will view:
• Red Square
• St. Basil's Cathedral
• GUM Department Store
• State Historical Museum
• Lenin's Tomb
• Boyar Romanov Chambers
• Zaryadye park
• Alexander Garden
• 3 hours of professional guide service
• Unforgettable moments
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The heart of Moscow is the Kremlin and Red Square. Red Square used to be a lively marketplace. Pause in Red Square to review its dark and glorious moments in Russian history.
View the famous landmarks including the Savior Tower, the Kremlin walls, GUM department store, the State Historical Museum, Lenin’s mausoleum, and walk through the famous St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Take a stroll down Varvarka Street and admire the medieval architecture. View the Boyar Romanov residence that preserves the origins of the second Royal dynasty.
Enjoy the best panorama of the Kremlin and the new urban Zaryadye park. One of the main attractions is the “Soaring Bridge” over the Moskva River.
Departure Point :Mokhovaya St, 15/1, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.