Royal Crown of Oahu - 60 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
See every stunning sight on Oahu from the white sands of Waikiki to the epic big waves of Norh Shore on our incredible 60-minute circle island tour. Get spectacular views from a guaranteed window seat of Diamond Head, Haunama Bay, the Ko'olau Mountains, Ka'a'awa Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Plantation, and the USS Arizona Memorial.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Phone Strap
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
You begin with the heights of the Waikiki skyline along the sultry sands of the most famous beach in the Pacific.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Oahu's crown, Diamond Head, pops into view presiding over the island known as The Gathering Place.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
As you pass over the ridges of the Leeward coast, Hanauma Bay appears below and gentle beaches transform into rugged volcanic cliffs, carved over millennia by sun, surf, and rain.
Pass By: Makapuu Lighthouse, Waimanalo, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96795
You continue on this regal tour by flying over top of the charming Makapu’u lighthouse.
Pass By: Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
The island’s Windward Coast awaits where you will see the incredible Ko’olau mountains standing watch above Lanikai Beach – often called the most marvelous beach in the world – and the offshore sandbars and coral formations that make Kaneohe Bay one of the most picturesque places on Earth.
Pass By: Chinaman's Hat, Oahu, HI 96744
Fly past Chinaman’s Hat, and view with awe the succulent Ka’a’awa Valley before you.
Pass By: Kaaawa, Kaaawa, Oahu, Hawaii
The pilot guides your helicopter into the pristine forest and jagged cliffs of the magnificent Ka'a'awa Valley. As the mountains approach, you fly in close to see the magnificent waters of Sacred Falls tumble over 1000 feet to the rainforest below.
Pass By: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
Check out the world famous North Shore where you can see the surfers challenge the waves at Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay.
Pass By: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
You head back towards the airport with a passage over the mountains and the island's inland sea - Dole Plantation's "Pineapple Sea".
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
You complete the circle of Oahu by turning inland and passing over the beautiful pineapple maze at the Dole Plantation. This incredible tour doesn't end until you have completed a solemn pass over Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Departure Point :Rainbow Oahu Helicopter Tours, 155 Kapalulu Pl #197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Rainbow Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.