Royal Desert Safari Buggy and Quad Bike Experience with Dinner
The "Buggy and Quad Bike Experience" will mark your holiday and build an exciting memory that you can create it and live it only in our desert !
In this tour you will for sure see Dubai from a different perspective and you will discover the wildlife away from the skyscrapers.
You'll enjoy dune bashing in one of the most impressive deserts, Rub Al Khali, discover the old lifestyle of our ancestors, taste traditional food under the tents, wear our traditional costumes, see the way we tattoo (or even make one, if you wish), as well as the traditional way of celebrating and dancing. All this together with our people's hospitality will impress you!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camel trekking
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - water and soft drink are included in the camp
- Dinner - dinner bbq included in the camp
- Soda/Pop - dates and Arabic coffee ,tea and Arabic sweets are included
- Self driving one hour experience: Buggy or Quad Bike in the open desert space
- Sand Boarding
- Entry/Admission - The Empty Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lahbab Desert Safari
What's excluded :
- Any other services or expenses that are not included in the program
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emirate of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
You will be picked up by our Safari Captains from your selected hotel.
You will spend around 45 minutes to reach the sand dunes.
After a 30-minute drive we will stop for refreshments and
restrooms before starting the adventure!
Your preferred part of the desert now starts. Once you arrive, you will venture into the dunes ("dune bashing") in a Landcruiser 4×4. Your adrenaline level will be tested to the maximum while the sand will be "swept" by the cars around you like waterfalls.
40 minutes of dune bashing, and some stops in the middle of desert between our red sand dunes to enjoy the sunset and take a breath, then you will head to the next place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Empty Quarter, 7 4B St Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Our Royal desert safari experience also includes 1-hour ATV Quad Bike or Buggy Dune Bashing session included in the price.
Once you reach to the quad bikes and buggies area , you will pick your device and drive yourself by the red dunes and feel the real thrill and adrenaline ..
This is an amazing experience that we offer to our guests during this safari experience.
After this experience we will move to the next part of our Royal evening safari.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lahbab Desert Safari, Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Our Royal evening safari experience will take place in a VIP campsite with 5 stars catering services, typical Arabic music ,Belly Dance , Tanura Dance and Fire Show are the main of our Royal Evening Safari !
The Royal Evening desert safari has much more to offer than just a delicious BBQ dinner buffet and a range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food available also in the buffet.
The campsite welcomes you to a variety of activities that reflect the true meaning of the traditional Bedouin lifestyle in UAE desert.
Make your evening safari tour a special one by engaging you in a variety of activities; like henna tattoo, camel riding, Arabic traditional dress called Kandura and Abaya and a falcon photo session. We did craft this evening desert safari tour for you that you will not miss any detail about our desert and have the best day out that you were looking for .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick-up guests from all areas in the emirate of Dubai!Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid DP Terminal, شارع الميناء - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.