Royal Food Walk Tour Mussoorie
Mussoorie is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations.
We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/Guide who can speak English and Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting facts
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation (if need can be available at additional charges)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Church, Landour, Mussoorie India
1. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the Yoga City, taste variety of local street food and authentic pahadi cuisines. Sit on the side of the road and join in with the locals.
2. Visit popular cafes in the town, witness the preparation trademark dishes, and yes don't miss to taste the various varieties of dishes at our last stop.
3. Sip a cup of coffee, honey ginger masala tea, grab a lip smacking famous sweet dishes and dessert of Mussoorie. And yes don't miss to taste the legendary bun omelettes which are very cheesy, and Masala Maggie."
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Paul's Church (CNI), Luxmanpuri, Rajmandi, Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Chardukan Mussoorie, Himgiri Restaurant, Rajmandi, Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.