Royal Golden Bago Kambazathadi Day Trip from Yangon
Pégou, which Burmese write Bago since 1989, is a city of Burma, capital of the region of the same name. It is located 80 km northeast of Rangoon. The population of 5,014,000 people is a mixture of Burmese, Mons, Karens, Chins, Arakanese, Shans and Pa-O, plus some Anglo-Burmese. Buddhism is the majority religion. The Burmese language is the vehicular language. The first name of Pégou is Hanthawaddy or Hamsawaddy. According to legend, it is two monarch princesses of Thaton who would have founded the city in 573 AD. The main crop is rice, which occupies about 2/3 of agricultural land. There are fisheries, salt works, crockery, sugar, paper, plywood, and distilleries.
This one day trip ensures you get the most out of a trip to this fascinating area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer and sightseeing by private vehicle with air-conditioning
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Shwethalyaung Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Shwemawdaw Paya
- Entry/Admission - Hintha Gon Paya
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Mingalapar, good morning ladies and gentlemen. After breakfast at your hotel, drive from Yangon to Bago for day return trip by private vehicle with air-condition. We will arrive to Bago and start visiting Bago for sightseeings that are inclusive : Kyat Khet Wine Monasyery, where a thousand monks take their last meal of the day at 10:00 am in total silence, Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Hintha Gon Pagoda and Kambawzathadi Palace built by King Bayinnaung. Then visit Shwethalyaung Pagoda (the world’s most beautiful reclining Buddha) and the huge 4 sitting Buddha’s “Kyaik Pun” (28 meter high huge Buddha Image). After that, drive back to Yangon and drop at your hotel in Yangon.
Departure Point :Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Yangon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.