Royal Gorge Full Rafting Experience
The Royal Gorge offers the best adventure whitewater in the state of Colorado. Just one hour from Colorado Springs, the Royal Gorge rafting experience includes class III to V rapids through the heart of a magnificent gorge. The 6-hour, all-day trip includes class III rapids in the morning, a delicious gourmet style boxed lunch served at a private riverside landing, followed by an afternoon of high adventure in the rapids of the Royal Gorge.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation from our rafting office to and from the river
- Professional guide
- Delicious riverside steak lunch
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arkansas River, CO
We spend approximately 5 hours on the Arkansas River on full day raft trips.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Echo Canyon River Expeditions - Day Trips, 45000 W US Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212-9735
Your raft trip checks in at Echo Canyon, where you'll also find our gift shop with souvenirs, as well as our full-service restaurant and bar open seasonally from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :45000 W U.S. 50, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests should be in good physical condition and at least 14 to 18 years of age; water levels dictate the minimum age; peak levels typically occur in early June
- Swimming ability is strongly recommended
- Dress appropriately for wet conditions. Swim suits, shorts or synthetic garments recommended. Always avoid cotton.
- Secure footwear such as sport sandals are ideal. Flip flops, slip-on sandals and Crocs are not deemed appropriate footwear.
- Wetsuit, splash jacket, and river shoes rental available on-site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A liability release form must be completed for each traveler prior to rafting. Any guest under the age of 18 MUST have our release form signed by a parent or legal guardian and submitted prior to joining us for any trip.
- Expect a phone from Echo Canyon after reserving. We will collect your email address and so we can send you a link to complete your online liability release forms.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to arrive with face coverings which are required on Echo Canyon property and for the shuttle ride to and from the river. Face coverings are NOT required while on the river. We encourage guests to bring a ziplock plastic bag to keep face coverings dry during the raft trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.