Royal London Walking Tour
Royal London Walking Tour
All our tours have been made Covid secure: our staff carry out daily temperature checks and we can provide face masks, disposable gloves and antibacterials if you like. We'll use an app for your smartphone so you can hear your guide easily through your earphones.
Discover London's Westminster area in-depth on an 8 hour private tour with your personal London Blue Badge Guide for guided visits in:
Guided tour of Kensington Palace
Churchill War Rooms
Guard Change or Horse Guard change at Buckingham Palace**
* Depending on availability and **weather.
Short lunch stop (not included).
Photo stops at all major attractions: Big Ben, Parliament, London Eye and St James's Park.
Your guide will meet you at your hotel or other central London location.
See London like a local: on public transport and/or taxi (not included).
Combine it with our The City of London Walking Tour over 2 days for the most complete and comfortable London experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Blue Badge London Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees must be purchased separately. The London Pass covers all venues and public transport.
- Gratuities. (We recommend 10% of total booking for the guide for an outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Churchill War Rooms
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Guided tour of Westminster Abbey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Changing of the Guard, Constitution Hill Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA England
With your guide you will watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace or changing of the Horse Guards at Horse Guards Parade (depends on dates and weather).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Enjoy a guided visit of Buckingham Palace which is only open to the public when HM Queen Elizabeth II is away on holiday during July, August and September. Tickets for the palace sell out in advance so it's worth getting them early. At other times we visit the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace which is home to historic royal carriages and one of the finest working stables in existence. *The Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace is responsible for all the road travel arrangements for The Queen and members of the Royal Family.
* Buckingham Palace and The Royal Mews are subject to availability.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Churchill War Rooms, King Charles Street, Clive Steps Westminster, London SW1A 2AQ England
Guided tour of the Churchill War Rooms. Situated beneath the streets of Westminster in London, The Churchill War rooms uncovers the inner workings of war and diplomacy during WWII. Discover the life and legacy of Winston Churchill in the bunker and museum.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off are included from anywhere in central London. We can arrange transfers to and from London to airports, ports and train stations. We have a very competitive and simple pricing system based on hourly rates starting from £45 per hour. Please contact us for further information and quotes.Prices for airport transfers to/from central London start atHeathrow £100. Gatwick £125. Stansted £150. Luton £150. City airport £80.PortsGreenwich £75. Dover £150. Southampton £250. Ports
- Greenwich Park, Greenwich, London SE10 8QY, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out with local social distancing safety protocols. On walking tours we’ll keep use of public transport to what you’re comfortable with or none at all. Public transport such as taxis, buses or trains costs are not included in our tour price.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.