• Put step into the so-called land of Jewel of Myanmar, Mandalay takes chance to explore Myanmar culture, traditions and customs in the occasion of visiting to handicraft workshops, local markets, etc.
• Catch sight of experience of the monk’s life at Mahargadaryon Big Monestry & wander around the longest teak U BEIN bridge in the world
• Know more about the locals' daily life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- We will pick up to your hotel in Mandalay and start visit to Mandalay full day sightseeing with Mahamuni Pagoda, which was transported from Mrauk-U (Rakhine) to Mandalay in 1784 by King Bodawpaya and it is covered with thick layers of gold leaves and then visit to Marble Curving workshops and Gold leaf beating workshops. Continue visit to an ancient wooden Monastery Shweinpin, is the over 100 years old and visit to Tapestries. Then visit to Royal Palace, which is the finely built palace wall surrounded by a moat. Lunch at local Restaurant .In the afternoon, start visit to Shwenandaw Monastery (Golden Palace Monastery), which is a traditional ancient wooden monastery. Then visit to Kuthodaw Pagoda (MahalawkaMarazein Pagoda), is contains the biggest book in the world. Then continue visit to Kyaukdawgyi Pagoda, is the huge seated Sagyin marble Buddha image and then Mandalay Hill for enjoy sunset. And transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Mandalay hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.