Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass
Make the most out of your day in London with the Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass. A top-10 UK visitor attraction, Royal Museums Greenwich is home to the Royal Observatory Greenwich and the Prime Meridian, the iconic historic sailing ship Cutty Sark, the Queen’s House Art Gallery and the National Maritime Museum.
Top must-see attractions at Royal Museums Greenwich:
1. Take a selfie on the iconic Meridian Line
2. Marvel at the Great Equatorial Telescope, the UK’s largest historic telescope which gave astronomers new views of the universe over 100 years ago
3. Meet the cast of costumed characters on board Cutty Sark and listen to Captain Woodget or Nannie bring the history of the ship to life
4. Admire the classical design of the Queen’s House – one of the most important buildings in English architecture designed by Indigo Jones
5. See the Armada Portrait of Elizabeth I
6. Get up close to the actual uniform Admiral Nelson was wearing when he was wounded at the Battle of Trafalgar
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Royal Observatory and Cutty Sark have audio guides available in 10 different languages.
- Entry to Cutty Sark at 10.30am
- Entry to Royal Observatory at 12pm
- Entry to the Queen's House at 2.30pm
- Visit www.rmg.co.uk to reserve your entry to National Maritime Museum at your preferred entry time.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Entry/Admission - Cutty Sark
- Entry/Admission - Queen's House
- Entry/Admission - National Maritime Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to, from or between attractions
- Visit: Royal Observatory Greenwich, Blackheath Avenue, London SE10 8EJ England
Explore time and space at the Royal Observatory Greenwich and stand on the Meridian line at the home of the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Discover the site’s rich history, from its royal heritage to its awe-inspiring Peter Harrison Planetarium, all set within Greenwich’s beautiful park.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
The Cutty Sark is the world’s sole-surviving tea clipper, celebrated for her record breaking passages around the globe. Guests can come aboard and experience what it was like to sail this much-loved national icon. Walk underneath Cutty Sark’s gleaming copper hull for an awe-inspiring view and the chance to admire the cutting-edge design that made her the fastest in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Queen's House, Romney Road Greenwich, London SE10 9NF England
The Queen’s House was designed by Inigo Jones and is Britain’s first classical building and a pioneering masterpiece of 17th-century architecture. Today you can enjoy the spectacular art, architecture and history of this beautiful royal villa. The House is free to visit with the exception of guided tours and special exhibitions..
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: National Maritime Museum, Park Row Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 9NF England
The National Maritime Museum is the largest museum of its kind in the world. It appeals to visitors of all ages. Discover epic stories of exploration and endeavor that have shaped our world today.The museum is free to visit with the exception of guided tours and special exhibitions.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Royal Observatory Greenwich, Blackheath Avenue, London SE10 8EJ England
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Wednesday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 4 years are free to enter the attraction
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Some interactives, touch screens and audioguides will be unavailable
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.