Royal National Park Adventure & Hike, Figure 8 Pools
3-Hour guided hike in the Royal National Park
Dip in aquamarine rock pools including the Figure Eight Pool
Bald Hill Lookout for stunning views of the South Coast
Explore, swim and visit Wattamolla Beach and Lagoon
Fun-filled & informative excursion for adventure enthusiasts
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Full Day Guided tour through Royal National Park
- Visit the Famous Figure 8 Pools Safely
- Roundtrip transportation from Sydney at 1 location
- Experienced, fun and friendly guides
- National Park Fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal National Park, Royal National Park, New South Wales
Experience an eco-friendly adventure from Sydney, hiking and exploring in the beautiful Royal National Park to the unique Figure 8 Pools. Visit secluded beaches, enjoy swimming in natural rock pools and aquamarine water, spot native wildlife, see beautiful rolling hills and cliffs as we explore the Worlds 2nd oldest National Park.
Join your experienced guide for an epic experience just south of Sydney. Visit Bald Hill Lookout at Stanwell Tops and take in spectacular coastal views, drive along the famous Sea Cliff Bridge then launch the next adventure by lacing up your hiking shoes and beginning a coastal traverse through littoral rainforest with spectacular scenery.
See the Heritage-listed coastal shacks of the area and hear the fascinating history before rock-hopping several headlands to arrive at the Figure Eight Pools—a cluster of natural rock pools that is only accessed at low tide when surf conditions are right.
Swim and cool off in the pools, get your famous Instagram photo and explore the area before making the hike up the mountain. Keep your eyes peeled for Wallabies, Water Dragons, Lyre Birds and even Dolphins and Whales during the migration season.
Travel to the nearby Wattamolla Lagoon & Beach, a popular locals waterhole to explore more of the park's delightful environments. Take a short walk to the headland, swim in aqua marine colored ocean or relax on the calm lagoon spotting native birds in the area before driving back to Sydney.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :812 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.