Royal palace and Korean Food Half-Day Walking Tour
Around Gyeongbokgung palace, there's several tour spots to visit. They are close to one another. Therefore, you can visit royal palace, bukchon hanok village through samcheongdong, Insadong art and antique alley, Jogyesa temple on foot. Plus 10am, you can also watch change of guard ceremony. In hanok village, you can find beautiful harmony of modern and traditional scenery. Insadong has many good korean local restaurants that are loved by locals. Your tour guide will bring you to good local restaurant for lunch and you will have Korean traditional Tea in old traditional Korean house! Jogyesa temple is located next to Insadong, so this place will be the last stop. From time to time, you can find some festival in this temple. Join our tour program and make special memory with our professional tour guide!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
This is the main palace of Joseong dynasty which is the last on in Korean peninsula. It's the one of the major tourists spot. At 10am and 2pm, you can watch the change of guard ceremony.
FYI, it's closed on Tue, if it's monday, you can visit other palace instead : Deoksugung or Chagndeokgung
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
It's also one of major tourists spot where you can find Korean traditional village where many Korean traditional houses are located and it makes special ambiance of the town with the view of Seoul
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Insadong art and antique street is where you can find so many Korean traditional restaurants, tea cafe, souvenir shops, art shops, handcraft shops,etc! Enjoy your delicious lunch here!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jogyesa Temple, 45 Gyeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-170 South Korea
It's the special temple that is located at the center of Seoul! Korea is used to be Buddhism country beliveing Mahayana for thousands years. Find Korean Buddhism culture and beautiful building in the temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :47-1 Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.