Royal Palace and North Side of Seoul with Gwangjang Market
See the beautiful Northern Sides of Seoul. A professional guide will lead you to one of the most beautiful and largest palaces, Gyeongbokgung Palace. Do not miss the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony. Then heading to Bukchon Hanok Village where you can take pictures of Hanok, Korean traditional housing. Also, have a walk from Naksan Fortress Wall where you can enjoy the view of Seoul, to Ihwa mural Village. Your final stop will be Gwangjang Market.
Due to the Coronavirus, the Royal guard changing ceremony in Gyeongbokgung can be canceled.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Gwangjang Market)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naksan Park, 2-10, San, Dongsung-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
You will stroll along the Fortress Wall from Naksan Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ihwa Mural Village, Ihwa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Ihwa Mural Village was an old village but revitalized by the government under the project named "Ihwa-dong Naksan Project." This place is popular tourist spots for both Koreans and foreigners.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Gyeongbokgung Palace is one of the most beautiful and largest palace in Seoul. You can also enjoy The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony at Gyeongbokgung Palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Bukchon Hanok Village where you can see a Korean traditional house called Hanok. This village is popular for taking beautiful pictures of Hanok.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Gwangjang Market, 88 Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Tour will ends here, Gwangjang Market. You can taste various food in the market.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in central/downtown Seoul. If you staying at the guesthouse, Airbnb or hotels located in a narrow alley, we may pick you up at the nearest subway station.Return: Drop-off at Gwangjang Market
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tuesdays Changdeokgung Palace instead of Gyeongbokgung Palace.
- Please advise of hotel name and address when booking this tour, so pickup can be planned for.
- This tour requires 2 people minimum to book
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop by at any shopping centers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.