Royal Palace and Traditonal Market Tour
See the best of Seoul during this guided tour to some of the city's top sites. Visit the famous Blue House and a few of Seoul's historic palaces including The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony at Gyeongbokgung Palace. Hotel pickup is included, and numbers are limited to 15 for a personalized, small-group experience.
After the morning tour, you will have your own lunch in Myeongdong, then meet your guide again in Lotte Hotel Seoul. Your afternoon tour starts from the Mangwon traditional market. Then heading to the E-mart where you can browse various products. In the Dongmyo flea market, you can see vintage products. Have a pork Galbi(pork rib) for dinner and your last stop will be the Gwangjang market.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Cheongwadae Sarangchae
What's excluded :
- Hotel Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Gyeongbokgung Palace and you will also watch The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cheonggyecheon Stream, Seoul South Korea
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cheongwadae Sarangchae, 152 Hyoja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-033 South Korea
Cheongwadae(The Blue House) Sarangchae
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mangwon Market, 14, Poeun-ro 8-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul 04010 South Korea
Mangwon traditional market is popular to both locals and tourists
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: emart, South Korea, 서울특별시 성동구 Seongsu 2(i)-ga 1(il)-dong, 성수2가1동 뚝섬로 379
E-mart is one of the famous super market in Korea. Take a look variety of products locals usually buy. (Branch of the E-mart can be changed due to the local conditions)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dongmyo Flea Market, 243 Nangye-ro, Sungin-dong, Jongno-gu Dongmyo Station Exit #3, Seoul 03116 South Korea
Dongmyo Flea Market became famous among the young Koreans after this market featured in TV shows. You can get some fancy vintage products at a low price.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gwangjang Market, 88 Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Gwangjang Market has various food like Bindae Tteok, Yukhoe, and etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from the hotel located in downtown Seoul. If your hotel located in a narrow path, we will pick you up at the nearest subway station. If your hotel is not listed, please provide the exact hotel name and address.Hotel drop-off is not included.
Departure Time :8:40 AM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A pickup service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose to make your own way to Seoul.
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.