Royal Palace of Caserta with Pompeii Ruin
Palace has 5 floors and 1200 rooms. One of the largest palaces in the world.
• Private tour with a licensed and professional driver
• Luxury Mercedes Vehicle
• From Naples to Caserta and vice versa
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Highway tolls
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but appreciated -ranges between 15-20 percent)
- Food and drinks
- Licensed guideAdmission fees to Pompeii (€15 per person, children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID (passport/citizenship/driver’s license),Admission fee to Mt Vesuvius €11 per person
- No Pompeii guide. Can arrange a 2hr Pompeii guide for the cost of E120.
- Royal Caserta Palace admission E4pp (E17.50pp for temporary exhibition), Children under 4 are free
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Province of Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a former royal residence in Caserta, southern Italy, constructed for the Bourbon kings of Naples. It is one of the largest palaces erected in Europe during the 18th century. In 1997, the palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site; its nomination described it as "the swan song of the spectacular art of the Baroque, from which it adopted all the features needed to create the illusions of multi directional space"If interested, we can arrange a 3hr private guided tour for an additional cost to pay directly to the guide.Note that the price ticket is not included but extra of 17,50 Euros.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience!
This ancient ruin which was buried under meters of ash and pumice after the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79A.D. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers captivating scenery that one must personally see to believe. It is a must-see landmark that will provide you with a thoroughly unique experience. The licensed guide will provide you with ample historical information, showing you the highlights of the ruin. If you wish to hire or explore on your own.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , PrivateResidence, Naples Train Station, Naples airport Capodichino, Bed and breakfastPlease provide precise and concise information where the pickup will be. Example. Ships name and port and time. Train name, number, and time of arrival. Address of a resident with intersections would be helpful. If possible, a telephone number that works in Italy. Most appreciated.TransportationOne of our professional, knowledgeable English speaking driver guides will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location agreed at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your or your party’s name on it.Ports (Pick up is normally 8am or otherwise agreed upon)Our escort driver will be waiting at the gangway of your cruise ship or outside the cruise ship terminal. The escort driver will be holding up a sign with the group’s name on it. The email that accompanies the voucher you receive at the time of booking will indicate the meeting point for each specific port.We recommend that you meet onboard before exiting the ship. This way you are all together when meeting your escort driver and the tour can commence much more efficiently. Otherwise, the wait time for others will be 20minutes, after which time the tour will proceed.AirportThe escort driver will be waiting at the arrival lobby holding a sign with the name in which the reservation was made under or otherwise stated.HotelEscort driver will be waiting at the lobby of the hotel. Normally pick up is 8:30am or otherwise stated.Resident/B&BThe escort driver will be waiting outside the main doors of the building.For groups of more than 8 people from Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Salerno we can either provide a Mercedes Sprinter minibus or multiple luxury minivans. This will depend on availability. With a minibus, you will be dropped further from the destination and you will have to walk ted location.PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY. IF NECESSARY, AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES(ENVIRONMENTAL) OR POLITICAL REASONS(STRIKE/PROTEST)Airports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/2/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.