Royal Rajasthan by Road
Our day together:
- Meet up in Delhi at a pre-decided place in Delhi of your choice or the best and well landmark - we will start our journey on road to Jaipur.
- Stop by or breakfast and refreshments.
- The Jaigarh Fort - A fine example of a self sufficient palace and has the largest cannon named Jaivana.
- Amazing traditional lunch.
- The Amer Fort - A very touristy and important palace to be if you are in Jaipur. The splendid Sheesh Mahal.
- We can stay back till evening for the sound and light show (which is both impressive and enthralling).
- Who wants to settle for a quick tea - the national beverage!!
- If time permits, I have another not so touristy place - a unique peace and quiet to visit within Jaipur.
- A little shopping won’t hurt!!
- Change of mind before heading back to Delhi? Want to head somewhere else in our out of Rajasthan? I got it covered! Just let me know before hand - need to plan the itinerary for you!!
per adult from
18 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jaigarh Fort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
The Amer Fort - Perching up on the hill, this fort is accessible over jeep. The splendid Sheesh Mahal and its brilliant paintings, stone and mirror works are exceptionally well done. We can stay back till evening when the fort comes to life with its sound and light show which is both impressive and enthralling.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jaigarh Fort, Cheel ka Teela, Jaipur 302013 India
The Jaigarh Fort - A fine example of a self sufficient palace and standing tall since 1726, dominated by the huge walls and watchtowers, the Jaigarh Fort is made of red sandstone. It boasts of museum for arms and ammunition, and the largest cannon named Jaivana.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Drop will be provided after the experience is over after reaching New Delhi.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/8/2019 - 10/22/2021
Tuesday: 04:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Bikaner, Sunder Vihar, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 110087, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.