Royal Swedish Palace and Castle Tour
Visit some of Sweden's most iconic castles on this 8h castle tour. Join an expert guide visiting 3 castles. They all have a base in the 1600-1700’s Sweden. Drottningholm, Wenngarn and Skokloster (if closed Stockholm castle). Drottningholm is a UNESCO World Heritage Area and Skokloster is great and beautiful masterpiece of building works with all it's all collections from 17th C preserved in place today. Wenngarn is the country castle / home to one of Sweden's richest men in 17th C.
Those are all extremely well preserved castles but the last two maybe not so well known but hidden gems full of fascinating stories. Here the most famous Swedish nobles of their time visited.Those are all extremely well preserved castles but the last two maybe not so well known but hidden gems full of fascinating stories. In all of those places the most famous Swedish nobles of their time visited. Both cruise ship and hotel pick up are included if within 3km from the Stockholm central station.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
What's excluded :
- Visit some of Swedens most iconic castles on this 8h chastle tour. Join an expert guide visiting 3 castles. They all have a base in the 1600-1700’s Sweden. Pikc up and drop if at cruize port/hotel are included if within 5km from the Stockholm central station.
1. Visit Royal Drottningholm anno 1699, an UNESCO world heritage area, and two other castles.
2. Wenngarn, home to Gabriel De La Gardie, one of Swedens richest men. He died here as a poor noble after the famous reduction.
3 Lunch in Sigtuna, the oldest city of Sweden.
4. Skokloster. A whole castle given as a morning gift to Carl Gustav Wrangels wife. Well preserved museum with silver and art displayed and drawing of the family preserved. (This castle is closed during the most of the low season so during that perios a guided tour at stockholm castle is included instead)
Those are all extremly well preserved castles but the last two maybe not so well known but hidden gems full of fashinating stories.
In all of those places the most famous Swedish nobles of their time visited. Both cruize ship and hotel pick up are included if your hotel/cruise ship are included (if within 5km from the stockholm central station).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All central hotels, ports and other accommodations within 3km from Stockholm central station. I will contact two days before the tour with your final pick up time. No pick up at Nynäshamn harbour but instead travel directions to meeting place in Stockholm.If your tour departs from the cruise pier:If your ship arrives at S165 and S167 STADSGÅRDEN: Please walk a few hundred meters away from your ship while following the BLUE/GREEN lines. Go past the fences and guards, and your guide will wait there, with a sign saying "Viking Tours" on an A4-paper. NOTE: If you enter any other harbour number in STADSGÅRDEN than S165 or S167 please go outside the fences and guards and the guide will meet you there on the time of the tour.If your ship arrives at F638 FRIHAMNEN: Upon debarking the ship, please go through the terminal building. Once you go past the sliding doors (everyone else that departs the ship will walk out this way), the guide will meet you just outside the sliding doors. The guide will be holding an A4-paper saying "Viking Tours". NOTE: If you enter any other harbour number in FRIHAMNEN than F638 please go outside the fences and guards and the guide will meet you there on the time of the tour.If your ship arrives at V523 VÄRTAHAMNEN: Walk from your ship towards the tourist buses, which is less than 10 meters from the ship hull. The guide will wait for you at the tourist bus area, near the buses, with an A4-paper, which says "Viking Tours." The guide will then direct you to the tour vehicle. NOTE: If you enter any other harbour number in VÄRTAHAMNEN than V523 please go outside the fences and guards and the guide will meet you there on the time of the tour.If your Ship Arrives at NYNÄSHAMN: NO PICK UP INCLUDED HERE. That due to it being 50km away from Stockholm central station. We recomend you to contact and with us decide a meeting place in Central Stockholm. We will give directions how to go there either by train or that take one of the cruise busses going from the harbour into Stockholm.If you are unsure of which pier your ship is arriving at, please check with the cruise line.Ports
- NO PICK UP IN Nynäshamn Harbour (meeting directions give to pick up place)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you want to bring your own masks or any other thing to make you feel safe please know you're welcome to do so.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.