Royal Windsor & Hampton Court Palace by Executive Luxury Vehicle Private Tour
MY TRANSFERS UK PRIVATE TOURS
All Tours Carried out in Executive Vehicles i.e Mercedes E-Class Mercedes V Class Viano and Mercedes Vitto, BMW 5 and 7 series Audi A6 and A8
Our definition of “private tour” simply means your tour, where all ground services are provided by your very own personal driver, with a private vehicle and chauffeur, exclusively for your party.
Flexible itinerary designed around your interest, need and budget.
Only you and your family or friends. Especially convenient if you are traveling with children or elderly people.
Private and comfortable car with your own driver who is always ready to transfer you to the next destination.
Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Central London Congestion and ULEZ charge
- Water Bottles for everyone
- Meet & Greet Service
What's excluded :
- entrance fees to any of the Sites
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
A visit to Windsor Castle, England's largest and most historical Royal residence. Visit the State apartments, which contain a priceless art collection, and St George's Chape
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Hampton Court Palace. Hampton Court was built by Cardinal Wolsey. There will be time to visit the lovely gardens, maze and State rooms.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Central London Hotel and apartments
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.