Royal Windsor Castle, Private Tour includes Fast track pass
Nestled atop a hill in a charming market town, Windsor Castle was founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century. Over the centuries this 900-year old site has been extensively rebuilt and remodelled thanks to the 39 monarchs who have lived there. To this day it is still a working palace, as well as Queen Elizabeth II's favourite weekend residence. Remember to look out for the Royal Standard flag - if it's flying over the castle, it'll mean Her Majesty is at home. Will you be lucky enough to get a wave from the Queen?
There is so much to see at Windsor Castle - from the stunning State Apartments to the gigantic, incredibly detailed Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St George's Chapel (the resting place of Henry VIII and other monarchs), this royal venue promises to be an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- single-use masks and gloves
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fast track pass to Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Royal Windsor Castle, the family home to British kings and queens for over 1,000 years.
Enjoy Windsor Castle's stunning State Apartments
See Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St George's Chapel
Eton College, home of one of England's famous public schools; President John F Kennedy Memorial site Windsor Great Park and Runnymede Birth place of freedom, where King John sealed the Magna carta (The Magna Carta, also known as the Great Charter to the Liberties of England. In a way, it was the world's very first written Constitution. The charter was a major part of the process that led to the rule of constitutional law in the English speaking world, an ideal which was eventually transported to the New World. It would inspire the Founding Fathers to draft a new document, the United States Constitution. As a tribute to its influence, a copy of the Magna Carter is housed in the Temple of Founding History, the National Archive, in Washington D.C.)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Eton College is one of the most prestigious high schools in the world. ... In addition to actors and royals, the school is also known for educating several future Prime Ministers, including David Cameron and prime minister Boris Johnson.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.