Royalty Barcelona Private Walking Tour
Discovering the Medieval Gems of Barcelona
The Barri Gotic, or Gothic Quarters of Barcelona, has a multitude of surprises for lovers of history, architecture and Art in general. This place is the birth place of Barcelona, here we will see some Roman ruins and the Roman walls which are steeped in over 2000 years of history.
The Cathedral of Barcelona Santa Eulalia with the beautiful Garden, the Gothic Palace which played a significant role in discovering the new land of America and we will wander in the narrow alleys discovering secret squares of the medieval city hearing legends and myths, the Jewish quarters with the oldest in Europe Synagogue and explore some of the medieval mansions as the house of Ardiaca (Archdeacon) a. o.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour guiding services through all the time of the tour with stories and explanations
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Personal shopping, souvenirs , snacks and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We start either from Pl. Catalunya or Christopher Columbus column.
- We'll see Las Ramblas
- Placa Reial
- The Gothic Quarters with Pl. Jaume, the Catalunya's Government & the Town Hall
- the roman temple of August
- The Jewish Quarters and the Synagogue
- Pl. Filip Neri
- The Cathedral
- The Roman Walls
- The house of Adriaca
- The Gothic Palace
- Pl. Born
- The ruins of Born, the destroyed Barcelona of the war of 1714
- The basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
And many more!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.