Royalty Costa Brava the Bluest Sea, Sites and Taste – Private Tour
Why should I go to Costa Brava? Because it’s one of the most romantic, gorgeous, unspoiled stretches of coast in Europe. Where else, can you drive or walk alongside rugged pink rocks with the teal-colored Mediterranean glimmering below, framed by grand, arabesque pines? Gloriously wild in parts and tastefully manicured in others, the Costa has some of the finest sandy stretches to elegant horseshoe bays and secluded smugglers’ coves. We will head for the stretch of coast between Pals and Palamos. Pals, is the walled hilltop medieval town, looks like a spectacular Hollywood scenery and the genteel horseshoe bays of Llafranc and Calella de Palafrugell which are two of the prettiest on the world. In Calella de Palafrugell at the wildest corner of Costa Brava, we will spend some free time to taste the exceptional sea food or any other meal you like and optional swim on the bluest part of the Mediterranean Sea.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation to Pals and Calella and back
- Guiding throughout the tour
- Complimentary water and cava champagne
- Entry/Admission - Village Medieval de Pals
What's excluded :
- Meals, beverages and shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village Medieval de Pals, Pals Gerone Espagne, Pals Spain
After hotel pick up, we will be driving to the most beautiful medieval town called Pals. After the walking tour we will be heading to Calella de Palafrugell for the unique experience of the Mediterranean Sea, with its whitewashed villages exceptional food and wine and its Pine and Cork trees. There will be lots of free time for a good meal even for swimming experience. Then, we will return to Barcelona.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting location: pick up from your Hotel’s lobbyEnd location: drop off place your hotel or wherever you want us toDuring winter season from November to March, we are not visiting Calella de Paraflugel because all restaurants are more or less closed, but we will be visiting Lloret de Mar another all-season Costa Brava town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.