I offer a private, customised made to measure tour and experience of Old Montreal. Should you wish to include the Notre Dame Basilica and not wait in line you can add 10.00$( 2020 rate) per person or pay on site with me. If you enter with me you will not have to wait in line and I will guide you. The Basilica closes at 16h00 . On Sunday only open after 13h00. A must , must see .
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Notre Dame Basilica
Private Customised Local Authentic Walking Tour of Old Montreal , the historical neighbourhood in Montreal. A historical, architecture discovery with information on local life style, food, housing, language, schooling for solo travellers and up to 15 people.
A leisurely walking tour that includes Place d'armes, ruelle de la forticiation, the Crew, rue St Paul, Place Royal, , rue St Paul , Château de Ramsey, Chapelle Bonsecour, Marché Bonsecour and much more
• Notre-Dame Basilica, 110 Notre-Dame Street West Es-ce Accessible En Fauteuil Roulant, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
• Chapelle Notre Dame de Bonsecours, La Falaise, 76200, Dieppe France
• Bonsecours Market (Marche Bonsecours), 350 St-Paul St E (Near Place Jacques-Cartier), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H2 Canada
• Rue St-Paul, Montreal, Quebec Canada
• Place d'Armes, Between St-Jacques St and Notre-Dame St, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
• Sulpician Seminary, Notre-Dame Street, Montreal, Quebec Canada
• Place Jacques-Cartier, Between rue Notre-Dame and rue de la Commune, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Departure Point :360 Rue Saint-Antoine O, Montréal, QC H2Y 3X4, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is a walking tour with opportunities to sit, travellers in wheel chairs please let me know in advance so that I may adjust route, travellers who are visually impaired , I can adapt tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.