Ruins and sanctuaries. Malinalco and Chalma
We leave for the Magical Town of Malinalco located in the State of Mexico, characteristic for its cobbled streets and with the smell of flowers where you will breathe tranquility.
We will visit its Cuauhtinchá Archaeological Zone located on top of the hill with its majestic ceremonial center that the Mexicas erected.
We continue to Chalma nestled in a beautiful ravine, it is one of the most visited religious centers in Mexico due to the infinity of miracles attributed to the image of the crucified Christ known as "El Señor de Chalma".
"Chalmita" has been considered a miraculous place since the 16th century, and before arriving at the temple it is a tradition that they visit this place for the first time, they have to wear a wreath of flowers that they place on their heads and cool off in the ahuehuete whose waters are Considered miraculous and they dance to the rhythm of the folkloric bands.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Transportation from Mexico City
- Bilingual tourist guide
- Visit Archaeological Zone in Malinalco
- Visit Chalma
- The Rio de Chalma
What's excluded :
- Nothing not previously specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malinalco, Malinalco, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
You cannot miss the opportunity to visit Malinalco. It is a beautiful valley with a lot of vegetation at the foot of the mountains. It is an ancient Magical Town with cobbled streets and multicolored houses.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chalma, Chalma, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Within the state of Mexico is the mysterious town of Chalma where the miraculous image of the child god who is staying in the chalma sanctuary is, an almost obligatory stop is to visit the ahuehuete of Chalma, it will surprise you.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Barceló México Reforma, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 1, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Mexitours