Luxurious experience with Island Explorers, we are second to none, our tour will give you an exciting and engaged feeling. We leave from Kingston Jamaica, on to the highway headed to St.Elizabeth our bread basket parish. You'll definitely find out why we call it such.
Tour the Appleton Estate for a Rum experience you won't forget, enjoy a Rum tasting activity, Welcome Cocktail, and a mouth watering lunch.
After which we head to Treasure Beach for a boat Ride over to Pelican Beach Bar where guests can purchase a drink and snacks and meet the owner Flyod.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Enjoy a complimentary hotel pick up from Kingston, Jamaica at 8am then we head to St.Elizabeth in comfort via the Edward Seaga Highway.
Engage entertainment planned by our qualified team throughout the journey.
We'll make stops along the way for photos of landmarks and for you to get a feel of our countryside.
Our official stop is the Appleton Estate, tickets will be purchased through Island Explorers which takes the hassle from your experience. Except a welcome Cocktail upon arrival to get you relaxed before the tour of the estate begins.
The tour lasts approximately one and a half hour after which you will enjoy a mouth watering lunch.
After lunch we head over to treasure beach for a boat ride to Pelican Beach Bar for another hour and a half.
We leave St.Elizabeth and proceed to make our way back to Kingston, providing hotel Drop off
Departure Point :York Plaza, 1-3 Hagley Park Rd, Kingston, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Royal Cruise Port, Port Royal Main Rd, Kingston, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.