Rum N' Ting - Mixing & Drinking The Top Bahamian Rum Cocktails With Tasty Bites
A mixologist in paradise with 3 tasty cocktails and a shot in a class where Da Vibes Cyan Dun! You not only make the drinks but you get to "Drink the Drinks" with an appetiser. Carry with you the recipes to make at home. If ya can't remain here take the island vibes with you! Its the perfect way to start your day on vacation!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Spend 2 enjoyable hours mixing, stirring, shaking 3 tasty cocktails; whilst nibbling on a lil ‘ting’ on the side. A mixologist will lead you in the right direction to Tipsy, just at the border of "Drunk Again". These twisted, mind-blowing concoctions are designed to have you feeling some type of way... LIT! Come, chill in our home & chat with friendly strangers; it’s sure to be a shindig where Da Vibes Cyan Dun!
• Goombay House Cooking Class Studio, # 16 Queen Street, Nassau SP60368 New Providence Island
Departure Point :Goombay House Cooking Class Studio, #16 Queen St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years old and above to participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.