RUN JLM running tour
Our activity is unique for a few reasons, firstly we fuse a tour and a run.. So if your in town for business and have no time to tour and you need a run... walla!
Secondly all our guides have 2 certifications: guiding and running. So you will be running with very interesting people ! Now that is special. Lastly running in Jerusalem is just something you must try out.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will meet up, make sure we have everything we need. Running attire that is compatible with Jerusalems complexities... covering shoulders and pants past the knees. We will warm up and start running! We will run through fascinating sites, ancient history and incredible views. We will provide an unforgettable running experience. All you need is you running shoes and an open mind.
• Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony), Garden of Gethsemane Foot of the Mount of Olives, Jerusalem Israel
• Jaffa Gate, Omar Ben El-Hatab St., Jerusalem Israel
• Damascus Gate, 17 Sultan Suleiman, Jerusalem 2423625 Israel
• Dung Gate, Batei Mahase Street, Jerusalem Israel
• Mount Zion, Rehov Ma'ale HaShalom, Jerusalem 9750000 Israel
• Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
Departure Point :מיץ פטל - Mitz Petel, HaMesila Park, Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
we are happy to run by your accommodation and start there .
Departure Time :5/4/2020 - 11/1/2021
Thursday - Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- While running we can take masks off but have them handy for when we stop and explain.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.