Running In Rome at Dawn
Breathtaking opportunity!!! A jogging stroll through the highlights of Rome, at the dawn break of the ethernal city. Meet us by the Colosseum (Outside the Metro B stop)
Running in Rome city centre at 06.00 am; is your chance to enjoy the city in a new ways.
The Colosseum,Aventine's hill, Venice sq, Pantheon church, Trevi's fountain, Spanish steps are part of this amazing and unique experience, just before the roman streets wake up! The tour will end in Villa borghese, breathtaking opportunity to look out over the Piazza del Popolo dominated by the spectacular Dome of St Peter's Basilica in the background. it will not be a classic guided tour. it isn't a guided tour, it is a unique experience together with our Local Expert Runner
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Local Runner Guide
What's excluded :
Breathtaking opportunity!!! A jogging stroll through the highlights of Rome, at the dawn break of the ethernal city. Meet us by the Colosseum Flavian Amphitheater, Piazza del Colosseo, Arch of Costantine....
• Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
• Colle Aventino, Rome Italy
• Piazza della Bocca della Verita, 18 Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome Italy
• Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
• Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
• Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
• Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
• Villa Borghese, P.zzale del Museo Borghese, 00155 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.