Running Tours of Dublin
My street art tour changes as new pieces of street art appear all the time and Dublin city council oppose some of the murals. I have to run a lot throughout the city to keep on top of the lastest pieces. I use this opportunity to break up my marathon training.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
My running tours are approximately two hours in duration. I have a Landmarks tour and a Street Art tour. Tours start at St Stephens green and head south for Street Art Tour and North for Landmarks tour. We run between stops: Landmark tour is Dublin Castle, St Patrick's Cathedral, Christ Church Cathedral, Phoenix Park, GPO, the Spire Samuel Beckett Bridge. Strret Art tour is Richmond St, Portobello, Harolds Cross, the Liberties and Temple Bar. There are photo opportunities at each stop of the tours and both tours are approximately 10km in length.
Departure Point :Fusilier's Arch, St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 HX65, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.