Rupite & Heraclea Sintica Tours + Wine Tasting & Lunch at Rupel Winery
• Day trip
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off
• Wine Tasting & Lunch at Rupel Winery
• Friendly & Informative guide - EN & FR
• You can customize your itinerary
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tasting of 3 wines ( white, rosé & red)
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Heraclea Sintica
- Entry/Admission - Rupel Winery
What's excluded :
- Wine purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2863 Rupite, Bulgaria
Rupite is a protected area, which is situated at a distance of about 10 km from Petrich and 2 km from the village of Rupite, at the eastern foot of the extinct volcano Kozhuh Mountain (281 meters altitude). The hill was built by volcanic rocks. The protected area of Rupite is famous for its healing mineral springs with a temperature of 74° C and capacity of up to 35 l/sec.The remains of an ancient town, existing within the period from 4th century BC to the 6th century AD are located along the south slopes and at the foot of the volcanic hill Kozhuh. According to explorers, this was the main town of the Thracian tribe Sints – Heraclea Sintica.The memorial temple “St. Petka of Bulgaria”, built in 1994 is situated in the locality of Rupite. The locality is mostly famous as a place related to the prophet Vanga, and by this it attracts thousands of worshippers and tourists.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heraclea Sintica, Rupite Vicino al tempio di Baba Vanga, Petrich 2863 Bulgaria
Heraclea Sintica is an ancient city in Southwestern Bulgaria. The ruins are located in the territory of the village of Rupite, Petrich municipality, on the southern slope and at the foot of Johnkov peak, which is part of the volcano Kozhuh. In ancient times the city was the center of the local Syntica, inhabited by the Thracian tribe of Sinti, mentioned by Homer, Herodotus and Thucydides.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rupel Winery, 198, Dolno Spanchevo 2820 Bulgaria
Rupel Winery is a family-owned property located in the heart of Struma Valley, which was founded in 2015. We are a fully operating winery offering tours and complimentary tastings of all wines available. We invite you to taste, tour, relax and reflect on our good fortune in the heart of Struma valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Sandanski, Bulgaria
2: 2850 Petrich, Bulgaria
3: 2820 Melnik, Bulgaria
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Sandanski, Petrich or Melnik region.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.