Rupite and North Macedonia – Private Day Trip from Sofia
With this tour you will go to the sacred place Rupite, considered the Sancuary of the famous Bulgarian prophet Vanga. Then you will also have the chance to visit the neighbouring country of North Macedonia and finally the remains of the medieval Samuil`s fortress.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver- guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation with an A/C car with free Wi-Fi
- Tour to Rupite and North Macedonia
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (1-2 euro)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Samuil's Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2863 Rupite, Bulgaria
This place is considered as sanctuary because it is associated with the famous Bulgarian prophet Vanga, who spent the last years of her life there. Near the house where she was living in 1994 was built the church Saint Petka, which is interesting with its different style of frescoes and icon paintings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Complex Lebedovo Ezero, Олевец СМОЛАРИ, North Macedonia
After that, you will continue to the nearby country of North Macedonia to visit the Swan Lake complex, situated in a beautiful park, where you can have a lunch in a relaxing and calm atmosphere. You will be able to try the delicious local cuisine while watching the wildlife around you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Samuil's Fortress, 2899 Klyuch Kufalnitsa hill West of Strumesnitsa village, Klyuch 2899 Bulgaria
On the way back, you will stop one more time on the Bulgarian side to see and explore the remains of the medieval king Samuil`s fortress, near which happened a tragical battle between Bulgarians and Byzantines in 1014.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up at 8am- please indicate your hotel or address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.