Rural Tour With Embroidery Class
On this tour you will visit the municipality of Cantel, where there will be a small traditional embroidery workshop. The history of guipil is described, a traditional Guatemalan blouse, unique in the world. As well as living with the family of the instructor in her own home, a rural place full of nature and traditions.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango Department, Western Highlands
Historical description on the route to Cantel.
Departure Point :Parque Centro América, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.