Russian art through the centuries-Tretyakov Art Gallery and Museon Art Park
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel and start a fantastic day dedicated to the the miracle called Russian Art. To understand it better first we invite you to The State Tretyakov Gallery!
For most Westerners, Russian art is something of a closed book up until the 20th century and the appearance of giants such as Kandinsky, Chagall and Malevich. The Tretyakov gives you the chance to discover the rich tradition from which these great artists sprang onto the world stage.
Than you will have a short Metro ride to see another amazing place the Museon Art Park.
Museon Park of arts is a unique museum under the open sky having a collection of not less than 700 sculptures of Soviet and Russian sculptors. It is equipped with a cinema-theater & music stage. It’s one of the favorite Muscovites “day out” places full of life and live entertainments.
After the excursion your guide will give you a tips how to reach your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - State Tretyakov Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Muzeon Art Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Tretyakov Gallery, Lavrushinskiy ln 10, Moscow 119017 Russia
Founded in the middle of the 19th century nowadays the museum displays one of the largest, most significant and broadest collections of Russian fine art and icons in the world. Pavel Tretyakov, the founder of the museum opened his private gallery to the public in 1881 and the entrance was free of charge. As the collection grew bigger the architects rebuilt the house several times in order to accommodate all the paintings. The official opening of new museum took place on August 15th, 1893.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muzeon Art Park, Krymskiy Val, 2, Moscow 119049 Russia
This fascinating park is the final resting place for the many Soviet statues evicted from Russia’s parks and squares following the collapse of Communism. Founded in 1992, the park has been accumulating monuments for over 20 years, and today its collection comprises more than 700 sculptures, including some notable pieces by Vera Mukhina, Ivan Shadr, Yevgeny Vuchetich, Yevgeny Chubarov and a number of other contemporary sculptors.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.