Russian Museum of Ethnography Private Tour
All the people of the Soviet Union in one museum. In this tour we will show the live styles, costumes and traditions not only of the Russians but also of the Armenians, Georgians, Uzbeks and many more.
It is important to know that even today Russia is a country of contrasts, and not only in its landscapes but also in the different people that live here, that is reflected in their way of life and even in their physical appearance. That diversity is one of the things that makes this country so wonderful, so from the icy shores of the North Pole inhabited by the Eskimo tribes to the Muslim people in the arid Central Asia with this tour we will discover the diversity this country has to offer.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket charged separately
- Entry/Admission - Russian Museum of Ethnography
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Russian Museum of Ethnography, Inzhenernaya St., 4/1, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Show of the most important nations in that lived in the USSR like the Russians, Armenians, Georgians and many more
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Monument to Alexander Pushkin, Площадь Искусств, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.