Russian Music Seasons
"Russian Music Seasons” - exclusive concerts of classical music in luxurious historical baroque style palaces of St.Petersburg, Russia.
Enjoy an evening of classical music at one of St Petersburg’s beautiful palaces with this 2-hour experience. Immerse yourself in much-loved works by Russian composers such as Tchaikovsky, Shostakovich and others, all played by an orchestra of St Petersburg. As the perfect curtain raisers, enjoy an interesting pre-concert tour of the palace's halls and a glass of sparkling wine. Upgrade to include round-trip transfers from your St Petersburg hotel.
per adult from
120 to 160 minutes
What's included :
- 2-hour classical music experience at St Petersburg’s Palace
- Visit of the unique palace of the Romanov dynasty (Tsar's family of Russia)
- Sip on a glass of sparkling wine and see the beautiful main halls of the house on a pre-concert tour
- Professional guide will tell you secret facts about the Palace and its owners
- Enjoy a 1-hour concert in the magnificent Hall, performed by a St Petersburg orchestra, vocal singers of Mariinsky theatre and Young talents of Russia
- Absorb the splendid setting as you enjoy music by Russian composers such as Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, Prokofiev etc.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Duke Vladimir Palace
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (outside St.Petersburg or if not requested)
- Visit: Grand Duke Vladimir Palace, Dvortsovaya emb., 26, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Solemn reception in the unique Romanov dynasty palace.
Before the concert all the guests of the palace will be welcomed with a glass of
champagne. Everyone will be invited to a small tour through the palace rooms to get
familiar with the life of a noble family. The museum curator will reveal the secrets of the
famous family. You can also expect a little surprise from professional artist – your
The main event of the evening is a concert-show of classical music! The program
includes a collection of outstanding compositions written by Russian composers, you
will hear an extraordinary vocal of Mariinsky theatre soloists and unique performance of
young talents of Russia, and the last but not the least, you will know a lot of interesting
facts and stories about Russian composers and composers whose life is connected with
The evening will immerse you into the unforgettable atmosphere of the time of the
Dress code – cocktail.
Departure Point :Grand Duke Vladimir Palace, Dvortsovaya emb., 26, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Video and audio recording allowed.
- No professional or flash photography.
- Available show times: 19:00
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out.
- Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Voucher info You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
- Dress code is cocktail
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.