Rusty Bell of Moscow: Explore Local Life
Only a few tourists know how Moscow looks through the local eyes. Do you want to be among them? During the tour, we will escape the bustling center of Moscow to explore the ordinary life of people in the «rusty belt of Moscow». I will show you many pieces of the local life that will give you the complete picture of the Real Moscow at the end of the tour.
What will we do?
- We will visit the last wooden village in Moscow... only rare Muscovites know about it
- We visit the industrial area in the backyard of the Moscow Skyline to see the mix of Old and Modern Moscow.
- We will visit the sleeping district and some weird «masterpieces» of Soviet architectures
- We will go to the local market to grab some food. Only 30 years ago, such markets were central places to buy products
- We will take the train of the Moscow Circle Railroad to gaze at the «Moscow rusty belt» from the comfortable train and stop at the famous flea market
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Izmailovsky Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mnevniki, Dem'yana Bednogo, 7, Moskva, Russia, 123308
Since Moscow is the hometown of almost 20 millions of people spending their everyday life out of the city center, we will follow their paths to see some authentic non-touristy sites.
First, I will pick you up from the hotel to visit the last village of Moscow. We will wander along wooden houses, the last heritage of remote times. Then we will visit the industrial area to see the everyday life of their workers. We will also have a look on the modern construction in the backyard of the Moscow Skyline.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Danilovsky Market, ul Mytnaya, 74 Metro Tulskaya, Moscow 115191 Russia
After, we will visit the Round House, a «masterpieces» of Soviet architecture neighboring the typical five-block houses. We will wander along the sleeping district to discuss the Soviet engineers and their creativity.
Then we will go to the local market to grab some food. Only 30 years ago, such markets were central places to buy products.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Izmailovsky Market, Parkovaya St., 3-ya, 24, Moscow 613310 Russia
Then we will take the train of the Moscow Circle Railroad to gaze at the «Moscow rusty belt» from the comfortable train. We will stop at the Izmaylovo market, famous flea market in Moscow and a good place to buy souvenirs and some old staff.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cheburechnaya Druzhba, Pankrat'yevskiy Pereulok, 2, Moskva, Russia, 107045
Finally, we will spend 5-10 min in soviet drinking place. It is not tourist, but the real ugly place with vodka for 30 rub/50 ml. Pure face of 1980-s in USSR...
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.