Ryazan and Konstantinovo Individual Tour From Moscow
The interesting tour of the old Russian city of Ryazan from Moscow with a private guide will leave only the excellent and inspiring memories about Russia. During the tour program, a licensed guide will tell you about the centuries-old history of the city, you will view beautifully protected architectural monuments, tour the brilliant churches and temples of Ryazan, as well as see the amazing natural landscape park located in the village of Konstantinovo, also popular because the poet S. Yesenin spent his childhood and youth there. The duration of the tour is approximately 15 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in a centrally located hotel or another central point of Moscow
- Tour with a private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- Transfer to Ryazan
- Ryazan and Konstantinovo tour
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Museum tickets
- The guide will meet you at the hotel, from where you will go to Ryazan. On the way, the guide will inform you about Russia. Later you will arrive in one of the oldest Russian cities with a rich history, that was competing with Moscow for the concurrence of Russian areas. Ryazan is the elder sister of Moscow and the capital of the wealthiest and most rich Ryazan principality until the beginning of the XIII century. You will explore Ryazan - a beautiful city with historical masterpieces and astonishing scenes. You will visit the most attractive and historically important streets and squares of the city, value unique monuments, get acquainted with its marvelous churches. You will learn stories about famous citizens - Evpatii Kolovrat and Avdotya Ryazanochka, Sergey Yesenin and Academician Pavlov, Solzhenitsyn and Tsiolkovsky.
You will admire the grand Uspensky Cathedral, with a unique 27-meter-high carved wooden iconostasis, an 86-meter high bell tower, the Nativity of Christ Cathedral, the Ryazan Museum and the Ryazan Kremlin.
Eventually, you will go to the village of Konstantinovo, where the wonderful Russian poet S.A. Yesenin spent his childhood. Konstantinovo - this is a great natural landscape park and you will visit the poet's home. After that, you will go to Moscow with your guide, who will accompany you to the hotel.
Departure Point :Your location in Moscow
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :You will go to Moscow with your guide, who will accompany you to the hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.