RZR Beach & Desert Tour Double Rider
Dare to live an adventure full of adrenaline! Drive an ATV full speed across Los Cabos’ beautiful beaches and desert. Careen down slopes and large sand dunes, traverse semi-arid solitary prairies, cross little water streams and gorges.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area
- Bottled water
- Bilingual guides, helmets, goggles, bandanas and water.
- Visit to the Herpetarium and Ecological Reserve.
What's excluded :
- Park's access fee (per person) and collision insurance (per Razor). Photographs, meals and beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Live an exciting tour by the beautiful beaches and desert During this RZR Beach & Desert Tour zoom up and down hills and sand dunes around movie-set-like scenery across the desert and dry bush.
Dare to catch a fleeting glimpse of local fauna at every corner every now and then, like rabbits, foxes, deer, snakes, reptiles, insects and what you have. Tackle sharp turns, abrupt hills, and tall sand dunes; traverse lonely backroads on your powerful and sturdy vehicle.
So, hurl your Polaris Razor 2014 800 or 2015 900, and feel how the breeze starts changing as you approach the sea. Take in the exciting contrast of golden sand against the blue hues of the ocean and the incredible palette overhead of an incredible sky.
Don’t forget a quite interesting stop is in store for a visit to the Serpentarium. There you’ll see for yourself the kind of fauna that lurks in these parts of Mexico. So, besides having tons of fun on those incredible machines, you´ll learn a bit of zoology in the bargain!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation to hotels (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area) different areas from this an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear clothes that can get dirty, sneakers, sunglasses, and hat or cap. Bring sunscreen and cash for park´s access fee, collision insurance, meals, beverages or photos. This tour is not recommended for travelers with neck or back injuries.
- Children under 4 years are not allowed; from 5 to 15 years, cannot drive and must be accompanied by an adult; and from 16 years and over, may drive with the acceptance of liability signature of an adult or with a driving license. People under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs are not allowed.
- Price is per passenger. Minimum 2 passengers to book.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.