Sa Pa 1day Trip
• Trekking offside the touristic paths.
• visit to 3 different ethnic minorities villages in Sapa.
• Adventurous mountain trekking up to 1.800 m above sea level.
• Enjoy visiting the bamboo forests as well as Vietnam’s most famous rice terraces – ideal photo shooting scenery.
• Meeting the country’s most representative animals such as the water buffalo.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Lao Chai Village
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bus from ha noi to sa pa , Sapa to Ha Noi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
the tour guides pick up guest visit beautiful landscape and trekking discover with Mong people
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Continue the trekking to the Ta Van village where you will meet the Giay minority. You will learn all about the differences between the ethnic minority groups.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lao Chai Village, Lao Chai, Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
guests visiting the village Lao Chai to see black Mong people and trekking talking, learn about the culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Vitawell House and Travel, 6, 50 Đào Duy Từ, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
please let me know your hotel address and your phone number.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.