Sa Pa 2-Day Easy Trek and Homestay Bus Tour from Hanoi
Sapa is perfect for travelers looking for insight into Vietnamese culture, this tour involves short hikes along mountain trails, visits to local villages and waterfalls, and traditional Vietnamese meals. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi are included.
Discover the spectacular landscapes of Sapa on a 2-day excursion
Let a guide take care of arranging accommodation, meals, and activities
Gain insight into local culture and discover things you will not find in the guide book
Free hotel pickup and drop-off in Old Quarter Area, Hanoi means you will not have to worry about finding a meeting point
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight at homestay
- English Speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Old Quarter only
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Sleeping bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Entrance fee tickets in the tour
- 2 bottles of water/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
What's excluded :
- Tips for the guide
Day 1: Hanoi – Sa Pa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (Lunch / Dinner)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
06:45AM: Pick up from your hotel in Old Quarter, get on sleeping bus and depart for Sapa.
1.15PM: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The tour guide will be waiting for you, holding the sign "your name" to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to our hotel.
• Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
• Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
2:30PM: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. Heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 10 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
Dinner and overnight at homestay.
Duration: 12 hours
• Lunch: Lunch and Dinner are included
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan - Sa Pa – Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch)
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
7.00 - 7.45AM: Have breakfast at homestay and prepare light pack for trekking.
9.30AM: Trek from Ta Van village and see the terraced rice fields, small hamlets and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son mountains. Continue to the Red Zao village of Giang Ta Chai and get beautiful views of the Muong Hoa River. Continue uphill to visit a handicraft center in Hau Thao village, where the H’mong and Zao women gather to exchange skills. Meet the children and teachers of a local school before driving back to Sa Pa. Get some free time to explore the market and town center before taking the bus back to Hanoi.
Trekking distance is about 8 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
4:00PM: Sleeping bus leaves Sapa, arrive back Hanoi at about 9:30pm.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Breakfast and Lunch are included
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :22 Lê Thái Tổ, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel in Old Quarter only
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Drop-off at the hotel is not included in the tour. We drop off at the last stop at 160 Tran Quang Khai street where is in Old Quarter, you can take a taxi or walk back your hotel by youself.
- Not recommended for travelers more than 190 centimeters tall.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.