Sacramento Scavenger Hunt: Travel the Tracks of Old Sacramento
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in Rockford! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout Rockford, racking up points and laughs along the way. Rolling Through Rockford is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in Rockford.
Some of the more memorable landmarks you’ll see are: Riverfront Museum Park, Coronado Theatre, East Rockford.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Searching for an exciting outdoor activity in Sacramento? The hunt is over! Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start exploring today! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience Sacramento like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you roam through Sacramento discovering different destinations along the way, Travel the Tracks of Old Sacramento has it all!
Just a few of the many stimulating stops are: California State Railroad Museum, Delta King, Eagle Theatre.
• Sacramento History Museum, 101 I St Open Seven Days A Week, Sacramento, CA 95814-2204
• California State Railroad Museum, 125 I St, Sacramento, CA 95814-2204
• Old Sacramento Schoolhouse Museum, 1200 Front St, Sacramento, CA 95814-3247
Departure Point :118 J St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.