Sacred Valley 1 Day (Small Group or Private)
Your full day Sacred Valley tour includes 4 main sites: Pisac, Pisac Market, Ollantaytambo and Chincherro. Your group is small with a max of 8 people on the tour which allowed you plenty of time to talk with you guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fluent English/ Spanish speaking guide
- Private transportation from site to site in the Sacred Valley Guided service from site to site
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Cusco
- Partial tourist ticket into the Sacred Valley
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Your full day Sacred Valley tour includes 4 main sites: Pisac, Pisac Market, Ollantaytambo and Chincherro. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby around 8am. You will be taken on a road that winds around the mountains north of Cusco. On the way, we will stop at a famous point known as El Mirador (Lookout Point) where you will gain some insight into the Inca history. From Here we continue on to Pisac giving you a tour of the ruins and allowing you to walk around and explore on your own for about 30 minutes. Afterwards we will head to the bustling Pisac market where you can spend some time walking around the market bargain hunting.After exploring, we will stop for lunch at a local buffet (lunch not included) where you can enjoy a wide variety of Peruvian style dishes. From here we will continue along the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo. Once we reach Ollantaytambo, we will visit the ruins, an important area of Incan construction, built during the Inca’s heydays. This is an extraordinary Inca site because you can find rock formations representing the Inca god, Wiracocha. From here we take you to the ruins of Chincherro to explore before returning you to your hotel Cusco (or the Sacred Valley) around 5:00-6:00pm.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.