Sacred Valley And Machu Picchu
• Day 1: Touring the Sacred Valley of the IncasWe’ll take you through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, with stops at various lookouts as well as the ruins and towns of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. At this last place, we’ll catch a train to Aguas Calientes to spend the night.
• Day 2: Guided Visit of Machu Picchu On this day, our guide will take us through a guided visit through Machu Picchu Citadel. Later on, we’ll take an afternoon train back to Cusco.
• Tour Type: Overnight tour by train
• Good For: Everyone, done in small groups or privately
• Difficulty: No trekking, but lots of walking around the ruins
• Highlights: Pisaq market, Pisaq ruins, Ollantaytambo fortress and Machu picchu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- train ticket
- entrante ticket to machupicchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Not included:
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- General Tourist Ticket for entrance to the archeological sites of the Sacred Valley
Day 1: cusco valle sagrado-machupicchu Town
Pass By: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Day 1: Touring the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Between 8:00am 8:30am we’ll pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and we’ll begin our trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Along the way, we’ll stop at the natural lookouts of Qorao and Taray to enjoy the views and learn a little from our guide. Then, we’ll visit Pisaq Archeological Site, which is located about 1 hour outside of Cusco. There, we’ll see Inca constructions of great importance which served as an adaptation area for agricultural produce. We’ll have a two-hour guided visit of the archeological complex before heading to the town of Pisaq, where the most popular handicraft market of the area is located.
Afterwards, we’ll continue our trip to the city of Urubamba, passing through traditional town such as Coya, Lamay, and Calca along the scenic route.
Around 12:00pm We’ll arrive at Urubamba; this is where we will stop for lunch.
Our next stop will be the town of Ollantaytambo, which is often referred to as a ‘living Inca town’ because it still conserves its original layout. We’ll tour the archeological site of the same name which overlooks the town at approximately 4pm.
About 7:00pm (depending on train availability), we’ll board a train at Ollantaytambo station taking us to Aguas Calientes, where you can have dinner by your own and where we’ll spend the night
Accommodation included: 3 star hotel
Day 2: full del machupicchu - cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Day 2: Guided Visit of Machu Picchu
Very early in the morning we’ll board the bus to the ruins of Machu Picchu Citadel. At the archeological site, we’ll submerge ourselves in the enigmatic beauty and the incomparable inca engineering perfection of the site, which have made it one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World. We’ll have a 2-hour guided visit accompanied by a specialist guide who will explain to us the history of the site.
After the excursion, we’ll take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes. There, you’ll have time for lunch before we need to catch the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our tourist-class transport will be waiting to take us back to the city of Cusco.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in in your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring
- Water bottle
- Extra Cash
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.