Sacred Valley Biking Tour from Cusco
One of the main attractions of this route is the colonial church of Chinchero and the Inca archaeological site. This area is considered as one of the most beautiful towns in Peru, surrounded by sacred mountains and snow peaks as the Chicón located at 5600 mt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- Professional bike with suspension
- Helmet, gloves and knee pads
- Professional guide and transportation services during the trip
- First aid kit
- Typical lunch
What's excluded :
- Mineral Water
- Extra money
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Conde Travel, Av. Ayahuayco L-O-5 Plaza de Armas del Cusco Final Av. Arcopata, Cusco 084 Peru
We depart from Cusco by bus at 8:00am to the traditional village of Chinchero, arriving there at 9:00am.
We will visit the impressive colonial church and the archaeological site and later we will descend with our bikes for approximately 2 hours experiencing full adrenaline until arriving to the village of Urquillos, at approximately 1:00pm, in the sacred valley. Here we will have lunch and we’ll visit the town for a couple hours.
Later the bus will take us back to Cusco where we will be arriving at 5:00pm.
This tour is a combination of stunning views in an exceptional beautiful environment with a visit to a beautiful archaeological site.
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that you bring: small backpack, camera, sports clothing, insect repellent, rain coat, sun cream, sunglasses, cap or hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.