Sacred valley Full Day ( private service)
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is the most popular route in Peru. Since it was a crucial area for the Inca empire and that functioned as an agricultural, spiritual and political center. During the tour we will appreciate beautiful landscapes and archaeological sites Inca and Pre-Inca, Many tourists choose to make this excursion before your visit to Machu Picchu, since you can choose to finish in Ollantaytambo from where you take the train to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town). Note: if you are already in the city of Cusco it is recommended to make this tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas to contribute to its acclimatization since it is at a lower altitude. VISITS: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Urubamba, Chinchero, colonial temple (chinchero). AVAILABILITY: Every day TOUR DURATION: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. FREQUENCY: All year
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will pick you up 8:00 am to head towards the ruins of Pisaq, Here you will witness and learn about the Inca culture. We will appreciate incredible works of art in stone and impressive agricultural terraces.
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
After exploring we will return to the lowest city of Pisaq to stop at the craft market.
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
After spending some time walking through the market we will return to mobility to reach the capital of the sacred valley “Urubamba” where we will have a delicious buffet lunch (typical Andean food).
Stop At: Urubamba River, Sepahua Peru
After lunch we will take a tour along the Urubamba River until we reach the town of Ollantaytambo where we will have a guided tour through the archeological center.
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
On the way back to Cusco we will visit the town of Chinchero, known as the city of the rainbow where we will know the Church of Our Lady of Monserrat built in 1607. On the palace of Tupac Yupanqui, we will also see andenería and its artisan market.
Approximate arrival time 6:00 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.