Sacred Valley full Day, Pisaq,Ollantaytambo and Chinchero
Enjoy a guided tour in the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas with its palaces, temples and fortresses that surround Cusco
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Transfer to and from the hotel
What's excluded :
- tip (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
This tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas begins with your pick up at your hotel at 8:30 AM, we will start visiting the Archaeological Center of Pisac located 45 minutes from Cusco.
Pisac will give you an idea of the advanced knowledge that the Incas achieved in architecture. As in other Inca constructions, some studies reveal that it was not a fortress, but a kind of "royal treasury", property of the Inca Pachacutec. At noon we will go to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy the buffet lunch that will allow you to enjoy the delicious Peruvian cuisine.
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
In the afternoon we will visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress that constituted a strategic military, agricultural and religious center to administer and control the Sacred Valley of the Incas; this is deduced by the constructions that presumably were for agricultural deposits and for military use like walls and watchtowers (probably to protect themselves from the jungle ethnic groups).
This archaeological site comprises a series of overlapping terraces, showing the impressive and large stone blocks finely carved and located on the upper terrace.
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
On the way back to Cusco we will visit the town of Chinchero, known as the city of the rainbow, to visit the Church of Our Lady of Monserrat built in 1607. On the Tupac Yupanqui palace, we will also see andenería and its market of artisans.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Group excursion up to 25 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.