Sacred Valley Full-Day Tour from Cusco
Discover Pisac and Ollantaytambo majestic archaeological sites inherited from
the great Inca empire and visit the textile art in the city o the rainbow, Chichero
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac Peru
The tour starts when you are picked up from your hotel in Cusco. You will be transferred to the town of Pisaq (located approximately one hour from the city), and stopping at a textile center where you will be able to appreciate the talent of the different indigenous communities and their ancestral weaving techniques.
Once in Pisaq, you will be transported to the ruins of the site, there You will be able to view intricate stone workings and impressive agricultural terraces all over the place and you will visit the Pre-Hispanic cemetery considered the largest in the Americas. After touring around the ruins, you will get back into the bus and drive down to Pisaq’s town center, where there is a unique market that you can visit. Afterward, we will go to the Urubamba Valley, where
you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, and enjoy the authentic Andean cuisine.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
After lunch, you will continue driving along the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo. Once there, you will visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, a significant construction built during the pinnacle of the Incan civilization. In this extraordinary site, you will be able to see the monoliths of the tempo of the sun whose approximate weight is 50 to 80 tons.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
Our last destination will be the town of Chichero "The city of the rainbow" famous for its handmade textiles. Learn from the traditional weaving and dyeing with different natural inputs. Finally, you will return to Cusco around 18:30 hrs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call us 24 hrs in advance the stating time to let you know the pick-up time. If your hotel is not on the list, don't worry, please contact us.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.