Sacred Valley Mystical of the Incas
Sacred Valley Mystical of the Incas is an ideal place for a Mystical holiday, using the high energy of the sacred places to explore your inner universe and transform your life to the next level and a life-changing set of experiences then you’d be better off spending most of your time in the Sacred places where the allure undoubtedly runs deeper.
Outdoor Meditation in the Sacred Valley Mystical of the Incas is an excellent way to improve mental health, reduce anxiety and lessen stress. The use of nature and outdoor space in meditation has been proven to yield major health benefits. When we sit on the ground during our nature meditations, our body’s rhythm synchronizes with the earth’s natural vibrations (Pachamama).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide: Professional, bilingual guide during the whole tour
- Transport: Private transport during the whole day
- Ceremony to Mother Earth (Pachamama).
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: Entrance fees to different archeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Day 1: Cusco (3.400m/11,155 ft) – Pisaq – Urubamba – Chinchero – Cusco.
A day full of magic and connection with the Spiritual world. Departure from Cusco by private transport to the Sacred Valley. On our way, you can enjoy beautiful, natural landscapes. Our first visit allows us to watch lamas, alpacas, guanacos and vicuñas; we will also visit a weaving center where the communities of the region offer their textiles made of high quality alpaca wool. We will continue our journey to the impressive archeological Inca site of Pisaq (3400m): with terraces, wellsprings, neighborhoods, observatories and a cemetry. A beautiful complex from which the Incas controlled and governed the Sacred Valley, this city was constructed among the high peaks of the Urubamba mountain chain.
After our visit we’ll continue to the Urubamba Valley to have a Pachamanca lunch prepared by our Homestay family (pachamanca is an ancestral dish prepared with the heat of stones put on a big fire underneath the earth. It consists of alpaca meat, trout, potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans and corn with cheese; and for the vegetarians amongst us, there is a variety of organic vegetables of the region. Afterwards, we continue our journey to a beautiful, spiritually peaceful place, where we will hold a ceremony. An Andean shaman will start to prepare an offering with the participation of the whole group, to invoke the Apus (Sacred Mountains) and the Spirit of the Mountains, the Condor. There will be a meditation to connect us with the Spiritual world and with Nature, that will help us in our daily lives. After the meditation, the shaman will start to bury the offering, invoking the spirits to protect us in every moment of our lives.
Then, we’ll head for the archeological site of Chinchero and its Colonial Church and bring a visit to a weaving workshop where they will give us a demonstration of the weaving art still using the wool of the alpaca and sheep dyed with natural plants, to return to Cusco afterwards or Sacred Valley.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the accommodation in the City of Cusco or around
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.